A very popular dry fruit. The almonds are shelled, having a brown skin, while the inside of the nut is white. These nuts are eaten roasted and have a mild flavor.
Common Name: Mandeln, Amendes, Badam
- Ingredient in savory dishes
- Baking and Desserts
- Almond Milk, Peanut Butter
- Gifts and Celebrations
- Rich source of Vitamin E
- It is believed to improve memory retention
- Reduces heart disease
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org