Bishopweed is a dried seed, dark brown to black in color.
Scientific Name: Trachyspermum amoni (L.) Sprague
Common Name: Bishop weed, Ajwain, Bay Leaves
- Seasoning & Flavor
- Essential Oil
- Helps in treating cold, migraine and diarrhoea.
- Serves as a stimulant and antioxidant.
- Aids in digestion.
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com