Cashew nuts are the edible kidney shaped seeds that have a naturally delicate flavor, ready to roast.
Common Name: Cashews, Kajoo, Maranon, Merey, Cajueiro
- Ingredient in savory dishes, seasoning
- Baking and Desserts
- Jams, chutneys, beverages
- Helps to boost energy level
- Gifts and Celebrations
- Rich in essential minerals and antioxidants.
- Magnesium in cashew nut helps in strengthening bones.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com