Licorice roots are peeled to remove the brown barks of the sticks. These sticks are 7 to 11 inches long.
Common Name: Licorice or Liquorice, Radix Regalisse, lakrids, lakritsi , liquirizia, Arq Alsoos, lukrecja, Regaliz, Licorais, saldymedis, sladkega.
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra L
Constituents: Glycyrrhizin, sugar, starch, gum, protein, fat, glabredin, resin, asparagines, tannin and volatile oil.
- Food Industry i.e. natural sweetener, tea bags
- Relieve sore throat
- Helps calm oral inflammation
- Natural anti-inflammatory i.e. remedy for arthritis
- Can provide relief from skin conditions i.e. eczema, rashes
- Provides relief to those suffering with asthma
- Caution –This product increases blood pressure
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com