Alkanet is a delicate herb. It is available in flakes format.
Common Name: Alkanet, Ratanjot or Alkanna.
Botanical Name: Alkanna Tinctoria or Anchousa Tinctoria.
Alkanet is mainly cultivated in central Europe, as well as parts of Asia.
Constituents: Carnaubyl alcohol and Cerotic Acid.
- Food Industry (mainly as a dyeing agent)
- As an astringent it provides pain relief i.e. toothache.
- Helps to reduce inflammation and bruising.
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- Consumption is not recommended.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org