This premium quality product is sifted as per EU standard sieve, and can be used in tandem with other teas, or on its own (as a stand alone wellness tea).
Origin: Licorice origin is Afghanistan
Common Name: Licorice or Liquorice, Lakrids, Regaliz
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra L
Constituents: Glycyrrhizin, sugar, starch, gum, protein, fat, resin, asparagines, tannin and volatile oil.
- Food Industry i.e. natural sweetener, tea bags
- Relieves sore throat
- Helps calm oral inflammation
- Natural anti-inflammatory i.e. remedy for arthritis
- Can provide relief from skin conditions i.e. eczema, rashes
- Provides relief to those suffering with asthma
- Caution –This product increases blood pressure.
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal, use please contact one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com