Cumin seed is a naturally aromatic spice. The color is light yellowish-brown.
Scientific Name: Cuminum cyminum L
Common Name: Cumin, Jeera, Zeera
- Rich source of Iron.
- Helps in treating piles and insomnia.
- Serves as a stimulant and astringent.
- Aids in digestion.
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org