Fennel is a naturally aromatic spice. The color is light yellowish to brown.
Scientific Name: Foeniculum vulgare Miller
Common Name: Fennel, Sauf
- Rich in fiber, vitamin C, volatile oils, iron, potassium.
- Serves as an antioxidant.
- Aids in digestion.
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org