Fenugreek seeds are cracked into crushed flakes. These are yellow to mustard in color.
Scientific Name: Trigonella faenum grecum
Common Name: Fenugreek, Methi Dana
- Rich in Dietary Fiber.
- Helps in lowering blood cholesterol.
- Serves as a cleanser and a soothing agent.
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com