It is ground into fine mesh powder. It has yellow creamy color of the licorice root interior. It is cut as per EU sieve standard and is our most popular selling grade.
Common Name: Licorice or Liquorice, Radix Regalisse, lakrids, lakritsi , liquirizia, Arq Alsoos, lukrecja, Regaliz, Licorais, saldymedis, sladkega.
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra L
Licorice is mainly produced in the Middle East, as well as China, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India.
Constituents: Glycyrrhizin, sugar, starch, gum, protein, fat, glabredin, resin, asparagines, tannin and volatile oil.
- Food Industry i.e. natural sweetener, tea bags
- Relieves sore throat
- Helps calm oral inflammation
- Natural anti-inflammatory i.e. remedy for arthritis
- Can provide relief from skin conditions i.e. eczema, rashes
- Provides relief to those suffering with asthma
- Caution –This product increases blood pressure
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com