A very popular dry fruit of winter season. The peanuts can be eaten raw. Its color ranges from light brown to beige.
Common Name: Peanuts, Moong Phali, Ground Nut
- Ingredient in savory dishes, seasoning
- Baking and Desserts
- Peanut Butter
- Gifts and Celebrations
- Rich in fiber, protein, minerals and antioxidants
- Vitamin E in peanuts helps in skin protection
- Reduces heart disease
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org