Pistachios are sweet and crisp nuts within a shell. Once shelled, these can be eaten raw.
Common Name: Pistachios, Pista, Colossal Pistachios.
- Puddings, Cakes and Desserts
- Ice creams and Garnishing
- Gifts and Celebrations
- Rich source of Vitamin A and E
- It is believed to improve memory retention
- Beneficial to nervous system
- The information above is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, sickness or other ailments.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product for any activity expressed above.
- For questions regarding personal use, please contact one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com